Business Scope: Business Service (Sourcing, Factory inspection, Quality inspection, Container loading supervision, Sample taking supervision, Lab test, etc.)
|Our History|| 2005, GIS was jointly established by Quality Assurance Centre of China Association for Quality and Fujian Provincial Quality Association.|
| 2009, GIS was first certified compliant with the international standard ISO 9000 and subsequently ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate no. 00612Q20473R0M) in 2012 by Quality Assurance Centre of China Association for Quality.|
| 2010, GIS was licensed (License no. 175) by AQSIQ (General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of P.R.C).|
|2012, GIS became an official member of China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Association and was appointed as the managing director organization of Import and Export Commodity Inspection and Survey Branch of the Association.|
|2013,GIS has been successfully accredited to ISO/IEC 17020:2012 by CNAS (Registration no. IB0370), the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment.|
1. Sourcing Service
As an inspection company in China, we have visited many suppliers in China producing different kinds of products. If needed, we can give you the China supplier information or help you directly do the sourcing work. You will have added choices for your order. You will not need to worry that the supplier you find is fake.
2. Factory inspection
(1) Factory overview - Our auditor will walk through the factory and take photo of every corner. It can help clients know that the supplier really exsits. Clients will have general information of the supplier.
(2) Documents review - We will check the documents and records to confirm the supplier is legal, not fake.
(3) Production line check - Check all production lines in the factory. Check the proportion of the supplier. Check the production records.
(4) Quality control system check - Check whether the supplier has good quality control system and quality problem rectification step.
3. Quality inspection
(1) Initial production quality inspection - Raw material inspection / Production plan inspection
(2) During production quality inspection - Perform the quality inspection when 20% or more of the order has been finished.
(3) Pre-shipment quality inspection - Perform the quality inspection when all the products have been finished and packed, before shipment.
4. Container loading supervision
We supervise the whole container loading process and seal the container to ensure what loaded into the container are the products ordered by client, with the right quantity. We do not allow the supplier to damage the products.
5. Sample taking supervision
We supervise the whole sample taking process to ensure that the sample is taken from the production line randomly, sealing the sample with our seal. The samples will be sent to the lab or client with our supervision.