Pre-Shipment Inspection Service for Lady Bags
|FOB Price:||US $100-300 / Man Day|
|Min. Order:||1 Man Day|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Man Day||US $100-300/ Man Day|
|Transport Package:||Refer to Inspection Report|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: PPI, DPI, PSI, LD
- Sampling Plan: Normal Single Sampling Plan, Gii
- Inspection Method: Gwi
- Trademark: GIS
- Origin: Global
- Type: Inspection & Quality Control Services
- Aqls: Not Allowed / 2.5 / 4.0 for Critical / Major
- Conclusion: Inspection Report
- Specification: ISO2859/ANSI/ASQCZ1.4 /BS6001/DIN40080/NFX06-022
- HS Code: 9601100090
1. Sourcing Service
As an inspection company in China, we have visited many suppliers in China producing different kinds of products. If needed, we can give you the China supplier information or help you directly do the sourcing work. You will have added choices for your order. You will not need to worry that the supplier you find is fake.
2. Factory inspection
(1) Factory overview - Our auditor will walk through the factory and take photo of every corner. It can help clients know that the supplier really exsits. Clients will have general information of the supplier.
(2) Documents review - We will check the documents and records to confirm the supplier is legal, not fake.
(3) Production line check - Check all production lines in the factory. Check the proportion of the supplier. Check the production records.
(4) Quality control system check - Check whether the supplier has good quality control system and quality problem rectification step.
3. Quality inspection
(1) Initial production quality inspection - Raw material inspection / Production plan inspection
(2) During production quality inspection - Perform the quality inspection when 20% or more of the order has been finished.
(3) Pre-shipment quality inspection - Perform the quality inspection when all the products have been finished and packed, before shipment.
4. Container loading supervision
We supervise the whole container loading process and seal the container to ensure what loaded into the container are the products ordered by client, with the right quantity. We do not allow the supplier to damage the products.
5. Sample taking supervision
We supervise the whole sample taking process to ensure that the sample is taken from the production line randomly, sealing the sample with our seal. The samples will be sent to the lab or client with our supervision.
|Our History||2005, GIS was jointly established by Quality Assurance Centre of China Association for Quality and Fujian Provincial Quality Association.|
|2009, GIS was first certified compliant with the international standard ISO 9000 and subsequently ISO 9001:2008 (Certificate no. 00612Q20473R0M) in 2012 by Quality Assurance Centre of China Association for Quality.|
|2010, GIS was licensed (License no. 175) by AQSIQ (General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine of P.R.C).|
|2012, GIS became an official member of China Entry-Exit Inspection and Quarantine Association and was appointed as the managing director organization of Import and Export Commodity Inspection and Survey Branch of the Association.|
|2013,GIS has been successfully accredited to ISO/IEC 17020:2012 by CNAS (Registration no. IB0370), the China National Accreditation Service for Conformity Assessment.|
1. How will we give our clients the service result?
We will give clients a report after each service case, with detailed records and explanation and photos. The report will be sent to client within 24 hours.
2. How do you charge for each service case such as each inspection?
We will charge USD100-300 / engineer / day for each service case. The charge will be different based on the location of the supplier and our total working days.
3. How do you keep your report objective and reliable?
We are an independent third-party inspection company. We offer the service in the name of the clients and we help our clients do what they want to do.